[NSRCA-discussion] North Dallas Contest

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 22 05:36:45 AKDT 2009

Dave, Glen, and his whole crew did a great job.  The weather was fantastic.  It was very interesting to finally see the P-11 in a real competition environment.

I was sad to see the low turnout for one of the best contests at one of the best venues, run by some of the best guys in the district, especially in Sportsman (0) and Intermediate (2).  I'm not reading any particualr meaing into it.  We've had reasonably good numbers in the lower classes this year, but it is a reminder that we need to be diligent in our efforts to bolster our lower ranks and the thus solidify the future of our hobby.

Richard