[NSRCA-discussion] Spectrum and Hobbico... new 2.4 alternatitve

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Sep 22 05:15:08 AKDT 2009

Bill,
You are a one-percenter among the one-percenters! LOL

I actually bought the Spektrum module with Rx for my Futaba 12Fg because it was such a good deal. I'm going to use this setup for indoor this year with some of those really small Spektrum receivers. It's also great for the E-Flite Bind-N-Fly models. I just didn't see the point in going "the other way" but I guess in your case it makes sense.

John Pavlick