[NSRCA-discussion] unknowns

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 04:50:16 AKDT 2009

Hi Stu,

 Did you happen to find out how they deal with the scoring? If it is national and everyone is using the same program maybe an update could be available for the CD to download prior to the event?

 One thing I noticed was a lot of judges with the aresti in one hand and score sheet in the other while judging. Lots of looking away during the flight. I looked over a few shoulder and would have put down some similar numbers.

Anthony