[NSRCA-discussion] 2 Meter Planes Available in Fall 2009

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:41:47 AKDT 2009

Ron, I have been compiling a list myself of all websites I could find.  Hope this helps:

Integral/Valiant http://www.carf-models.com

Oxai                             not working

Pass-port                     http://www.netboxhobby.com

Black Magic                 http://www.customairframes.com/

Delro                            http://www.electric-f3a.com/

ZN Line                       http://www.znline.com/

Extreme Flight RC        http://www.extremeflightrc.com/index.html

I believe Chris Moon will be importing the ZN Line, but I have included the one in Europe so you can stare and drool.

Mike Cohen