[NSRCA-discussion] For sale Krill Model Spark

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 21 10:14:22 AKDT 2009

Ken,
My filter is acting very strange lately. I just got your email about the Spark this morning. I hate that I didn't get your earlier corresponndence as I ordered and received a new custom scheme Integral for about the same money. I am very interested but will have to move a couple of things before I can commit to it. You wouldn't happen to be interested in a completely RTF El Nino complete with YS 140L and a synthesized JR 9303?

I appreciate your follow up and will try to do some fundraising so I can j fity another pattern plane in the budget. I will keep you posted. Of course if you get a viable offer in the meantime don't hesitate to move it. Shipping won't be a problem by the way as I am just over two hours away from Buffalo.

Thanks again
Anthony