[NSRCA-discussion] OS-120AX questions/thoughts... yes again

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 20 17:25:57 AKDT 2009

Jason,

Sounds like not enough muffler pressure for tank.  Pump, regulator, header
tank, or a Macs one piece muffler (not exactly sure if the pressure is
higher on Macs muffler, but it usually increase output a little) may help.

OS used to sell a fuel nipple that has longer threaded side. One that some
of us used on 160 back plate for crank case prssure?  I once moved the
nipple from the muffler body to exhaust port side to increase the pressure.
If you can find a longer threaded fuel nipple, grind about 1/2 of the
threaded side in angle.  Then, install it facing the exhaust.  It helps one
a couple of old engines.

Are you using Control Line fuel?

Ihncheol