[NSRCA-discussion] District Vice President Nominations

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 21:15:24 AKDT 2009

Several district Vice President's will term out of their positions, or are
choosing not to run again, and we need to find qualified replacements for
them.  District nominations are needed for District 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8.  We
also need to find a replacement for our Canadian representative, Dave
Reaville, who is also leaving his post.  If you have any interest in serving
the NSRCA and your district then please send your nomination to to the
Secretary (Jim Quinn) by September 30th, 2009 along with a campaign
statement that we can put into the November issue of the K-Factor.