[NSRCA-discussion] District 4 Championships and Night fly!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Sep 16 09:53:36 AKDT 2009

Are you bringing a night fly plane??
--------------------------

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org>
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Wed Sep 16 13:34:44 2009
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] District 4 Championships and Night fly!

I will be there late Thursday night.

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Atwood, Mark <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:

From: Atwood, Mark <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
To: "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:24 AM

For those planning to attend the District 4 championship pattern contest and our annual steak roast/night fly/ fireworks extravaganza,  The host club is the Flying Cardinals RC Club of Northern Kentucky (Cincinnati)

http://www.flyingcardinals.org/

The field should be open for practice all day Friday, though we’ll be using some time to set up the boxes.

For anyone that hasn’t been there before…well, you’re missing something unique.    It’s worth the trip!!

Directions are on the web site with lots of hotel availability 10 min from the field at the intersection of I275 and I75.

-Mark

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----