[NSRCA-discussion] District 4 Championships and Night fly!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Sep 16 07:32:59 AKDT 2009

For those planning to attend the District 4 championship pattern contest and our annual steak roast/night fly/ fireworks extravaganza,  The host club is the Flying Cardinals RC Club of Northern Kentucky (Cincinnati)

http://www.flyingcardinals.org/

The field should be open for practice all day Friday, though we'll be using some time to set up the boxes.

For anyone that hasn't been there before...well, you're missing something unique.    It's worth the trip!!

Directions are on the web site with lots of hotel availability 10 min from the field at the intersection of I275 and I75.

-Mark