[NSRCA-discussion] batteries high or low (electric pilots)

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 04:27:04 AKDT 2009

 Most planes I've had would have been difficult to move the lipo's very much. Seems like I always end up in a snug nook near the structure for the landing gears on the front to back balance. I would think that top to bottom balance would effect rolling but it's so close to the center it would be hard to detect.
 Mark is right that the lipo is around 20% of the total mass.
                                                   M2