[NSRCA-discussion] batteries high or low (electric pilots)

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 16:19:55 AKDT 2009

On my e-planes, the landing gear plate is right where I would like the
batteries to sit so the choice is above or below the plate.  I have not  tried
below the plate yet so can't comment on that.

Anyone been successful at some other type of mounting approach?  I  have
thought about splitting the 5S packs and put one above and one below.
However, that seemed like a hard way to approach the test so did not try  it.

Don

In a message dated 9/15/2009 5:15:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,