[NSRCA-discussion] Kfactors

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 21:05:01 AKDT 2009

Hey Mike,

I know you know this, but I didn't bring any names up and I never said to anyone, including the board, that anyone is whining or complaining. You were more than cordial in your emails! I took the several emails I have as concern and I can understand why. Before I was editor, I used to look forward to my Kfactor showing up just like everyone else. I can understand the concern when they are late. That is the reason I posted this. So everyone can know what you now know.

As for all the praise and thanks from everyone, c'mon, cut it out. It's nice to hear, but I don't do this for that, and I'm not the only one that works for this organization. There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes. It's been a real eye opener for me about how professional this organization is, and I'm really happy that I got involved. It has taught me a lot, as has posting in the forums, and on here. But I still have a lot to learn. A work in progress, if you will.

Chris