[NSRCA-discussion] K&B 4C Plugs

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Sep 10 19:16:30 AKDT 2009

I have been wondering about how contributors to the NSRCA List feel
about the performance characteristics of K&B 4C plugs (K&B 4444).
Apparently the K&B 4C plugs have been discontinued, but some
distributors still have good stocks of them.  I wondered about their
performance because they appear very similar to OS F plugs, but cost
much less.  In my limited experience with them, they appear to give
very much the same performance as the OS F plugs.  I've seen used
them locally in OS 1.40RX engines with very good success.

Does anyone have any comments about them?

Ron VP