[NSRCA-discussion] Scoring Program

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 10:39:26 AKDT 2009

Mark,

Gene Maurice can answer your question....the last email I had for him was gene.maurice at comcast.net

Marty King

AMA 9945 LM, CD

NSRCA 2551

Angels Shadows

http://www.fancyflying.150m.com

--- On Tue, 9/8/09, Atwood, Mark <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:

From: Atwood, Mark <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Scoring Program
To: "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 1:57 PM

Hey all,

We’re getting ready for our D4 Championship
(pronounced Pyrotechnic Night fly/Steak Roast) and I have a question about
using the PACSS when flying both P-09 and F-09.  We used it at the D4-D5
shootout and had problems getting it to keep the correct rounds.

What we would LIKE it to do, assume we fly 6 rounds (4P &
2F) is keep a composite prelim score (Keeping best 3 of 4 as a single score)
and then combine that with the two F scores and keep the best 2 of 3.

Can the program be set up to do that? (Easily?) or would we
be better off just holding 2 different contests and combining at the end in a
spreadsheet?

Any help would be appreciated!

-Mark

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----