[NSRCA-discussion] Used Pattern plane???

Jim Houck nsrcapilot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:52:06 AKDT 2009

Welcome to Austin.

Which field do you fly at in Austin, Texas.  I am a member of the Hill
Country Aeromodelers. Our field is in South Austin off of Slaughter.

We are having an electric fun fly you might be interested in on the 18th and
19th of September.  3H Hobby Shop will be there and they make a small (47")
electric pattern practice plane -- the Asperia I believe.

Jim Houck
http://www.hcamonline.org/