[NSRCA-discussion] Speaking of the 2011 Worlds at Muncie . . . . .

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Wed Sep 2 12:59:08 AKDT 2009

Derek Koopowitz wrote:
> We won't know the schedule for the Nats until Oct. next year - that is
> when the 2011 planning meeting will be held.

And the AMA generally wants all of the NATS conducted within a given
time window so making a change may not be a simple matter. Forgetting
about the pilots for a second, my question is about who will actually do
the work for the NATS and then the WC. Seems like it will be ne very
overworked group or it will take 2 separate groups of people, and then
the question is "who". Both tasks require very knowledgeable and
experienced people, especially for the WC.

It is going to take a lot of effort on the part of a lot of people to
pull them both off.