[NSRCA-discussion] Speaking of the 2011 Worlds at Muncie . . . . .

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 19:34:35 AKDT 2009

Would they want to risk their planes?  My experience last weekend is a
good example.

Steve Miller

In a message dated 9/1/2009 10:49:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
vanputte at cox.net writes:

I've  been thinking about this and I wonder if it wouldn't be better
to  have the Nats before the F3A World Championships.  That way, the
foreign competitors would be able to fly in the Nats and "feel out
the water" at the site.  Besides, if I was a competitor in the  F3A
WC, I wouldn't feel much like competing in our Nats after  competing
in the F3A WC.

Ron VP

On Sep 1, 2009, at  9:03 PM, Derek Koopowitz wrote:

> That is correct… come and see the  semis and finals of the Worlds
> and then stay and compete in the  pattern Nats… the idea is that we
> can hopefully entice some of  the world’s competitors to fly in our
> Nationals as  well.

NSRCA-discussion  mailing  list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org