[NSRCA-discussion] FAT Rudder -> scores

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 1 10:04:14 AKDT 2009

George,
Quote "I can't believe that anybody can be THAT good !" I asked a couple people at the contest last weekend that exact question. Considering the company he was in is he really that much better than everyone else? I am not suggesting that there was any bias, but it just feels a little funny that none of the 99 or so other world class fliers could beat him in even one round? I hope he flies in the 2011 worlds as I am very much looking forward to what perfect pattern flights look like.

Anthony