[NSRCA-discussion] JR 10X w/ 2.4Ghz module

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Sat Oct 31 20:15:38 AKDT 2009

I have 2 JR 10X transmitters with 2.4 modules. I have no problems so far as they have worked flawlessly. I wasn’t ready to swap out all 3 of my 10X  transmitters for 9303 or 12X at one time due to the cost.  I use the data safe device to store everything on my computer so  I wanted to keep compatibility with all three.  As I buy new receivers and replace 72 stuff I’ll  eventually buy one of the newer transmitters systems. The modules are certainly a good way to make the transition to 2.4 easily.

Dave Burton