[NSRCA-discussion] 2.4G Required at next Nats??

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 05:46:19 AKDT 2009

Lance,

It was mentioned by Dave G. If I remember correctly it was also mentioned maybe just for Masters and FAI. Contact him for an accurate answer though.

It would make things a lot easier on his end IMO.
The only down side for us is that we may not get to fly with our buddies/caller. But this will happen eventually anyway.

Chris