[NSRCA-discussion] Channel assignments on Futaba 2.4GHz

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Tue Oct 27 09:18:46 AKDT 2009

I do it the way they say to. Couldn't tell you if it really matters. I remember when the 14 MZ first came out and all the channel assignments were different than the 9ZAP. I tried to leave the assignments the same as my trusty old zap and program around it. I quickly learned what a mistake that was. I've been doing it their way ever since.

Verne