[NSRCA-discussion] Hydeout

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 24 22:14:48 AKDT 2009

Hey guys,

I'm going through all of the stuff that I don't have room for (which is everything really!) and I've got a Hydeout that I'll never fly again. Structurally it's sound, cosmetically it's lacking. I was going to to some paint repairs, but never got around to it and ended up with my first Partner and never went back to this airplane. It was built in 2000 or 2001 by Joey Hayes and flew very well, and I believe he made it to the FAI finals that year with the airplane.

It's not feasible to ship, however if someone is too far away, I'm sure I could work something out. I'd like to get $250 for the airplane, but mostly I want it gone. It's got two JR 7005 low profile servos in the wings that will stay, as well as a Hyde mount that was redrilled for a Webra 1.45 blackhead (that I really want gone badly and will let go with the airplane for $50 extra).

I think this would be a very viable way for someone to get into pattern, so if you guys know someone that wants this, please respond off list. I can provide current pictures upon request.

Thanks!

Ryan