[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Fri Oct 23 15:41:36 AKDT 2009

Advancement based on any scoring system won't work because this is a judged
sport.  Shooting is based on real results.  I hit the target at a certain
distance x % of the time.  Local contests are scored in my experience much
more generously than the NATS.  I know this shouldn't be the case but you
have much more experienced judges at the NATs.  It is not uncommon to have
sportsman judging at the local contests.  I agree with Mark, drop the
advancement requirements and use peer pressure for the few that want to
sandbag.