[NSRCA-discussion] YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMPETE TO ENJOY PATTERN

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Thu Oct 22 18:42:30 AKDT 2009

Umm, I don't think anyone threated to quit after seeing the Advanced pattern. I said I would quit after Advanced if we adopt the F3A P sequence for Masters. I haven't even looked at the new Advanced pattern yet mainly because if I continue at this rate without throwing a contest here and there I will point out of Advanced before I ever get to fly the new one in competition... and I've only flown Advanced in 3 contests!

Matt