[NSRCA-discussion] Why I Fly Pattern

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Thu Oct 22 18:37:39 AKDT 2009

Does "landing" on a carrier deck really qualify as landing? My instructor in
high school ROTC always said it was more of a controlled crash than
anything... He was a former F-111 pilot... Kinda funny cuz my dad was an
electrical engineer on the F-111 test program during Vietnam, and he says
the same thing.

Matt