[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Oct 22 06:24:43 AKDT 2009

Keith,

Everything is a personal choice. I know several guys that quit flying pattern when it went to turnaround. They had flown pattern the old way for many years, did not like the turnaround style, and saw the rules change as a change they did not want to adjust to (flying style, equipment, whatever). I hated to see them go, and did not understand the attitude at the time, but the older I get the more I understand it (still may not agree with it, but understand it).

Bob R.