[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

Duane Beck duane.e.beck at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 10:17:27 AKDT 2009

The two-point in Sportsman was intimidating enough until I started following the trimming chart and moved my CG back so it doesn't drop nearly as much.  Now, if only I had adjustable wing incidence to fix the pull to belly in knife edge.  I'll try some 2/4 and see if I can work up to 4/4 without unduly risking my airplane.

Duane