[NSRCA-discussion] FS: Brio Pattern Plane

Derek Lieber derek_lieber at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 16 14:12:32 AKDT 2009

Hi,
I'm selling the last plane in my pattern hanger, my Piedmont Brio.
Here's the info:

Motor:           AXI 5338/18
Prop:            APC 15.75 x 13 3 blade
Controller:      Castle 110
Aileron servos:  JR 9411SA
Elevator servos: JR 3421SA
Rudder servo:    JR 8411SA
Weight:          10lbs 15oz ready to fly

Battery tray is setup for 2 x Thunder Power 5300 5S4P batteries (not included).
Incidence adjusters on wings and stabs.
Carbon wing tube, stab tube, and landing gear.
Kevlar pull-pull rudder drive.
Direct drive elevators (servos in stabs).
MK tailwheel.

Includes custom covers for wings, stabs, and rudder.

This plane has approximately 300 flights on it, is in perfect condition,
and is in perfect trim; it flew to first place in many Advanced level
contests in District 1.

Asking $2000 for complete setup with everything shown.
Asking $1000 for bare airframe (no motor, controller, servos, radio).

Cannot ship, but will deliver or meet you within 150 mile radius of Knoxville, TN.

More pictures here: http://ctdracing.co.cc/checksix/brio/

Derek Lieber
derek_lieber at bellsouth.net