[NSRCA-discussion] BS about snaps!

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:09:23 AKDT 2009

One aileron would be the spoiler and one would be the flap--one decreases lift(instant 'stall') and the other would increase it on that panel.  SOMETHING has to affect the airplane to effect the "autoratation"; an imbalance of some kind--we just push it along with rudder, elevator and aileron--depending which way we want it to "auto-rotate"--and the entire sequence can and does happen in a blink depending on your style.

RS