[NSRCA-discussion] How I became an expert Snap Judge (TIC)

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 10:40:07 AKDT 2009

Let's called NORMAL SNAP.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

----- Original Message -----
From: "J Shu" <jshulman at cfl.rr.com>
To: "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:45:13 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] How I became an expert Snap Judge (TIC)

I don't remember anyone saying they received a 0 at the Worlds. Andrew and Seba had the 'IMAC' pitch break, most of the the rest of us had the 'normal' snap.

One thing I found funny was some of the other pilots that would 'show pitch break' would actually do mostly a roll afterwards. I guess if you 'show pitch break' the plane 'must be stalled' right...lol.

Regards,
Jason
www.shulmanaviation.com
www.composite-arf.com