[NSRCA-discussion] How I became an expert Snap Judge (TIC)

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:52:52 AKDT 2009

Funny you should mention video. A few years back someone took some video of QQ doing some snaps. At full speed they looked real suspicious. Upon further review in slow motion though you could see the initial pitch break. Sometimes these things happen so fast that you could actually miss the pitch break just with the blink of an eye.<g>