[NSRCA-discussion] Snap

Dan warrior523 at mchsi.com
Sun Oct 11 18:19:45 AKDT 2009

Hmmm, I still agree with you Don.  We end up chasing or tails or making simple things more and more complicated when we try to describe every portion of a maneuver.  Local contest are darn lucky if you can get a few fliers from Int or Adv that know the maneuvers much less have memorized every sub-section of a description or deduction criteria.  They do the best they can, and even then, it more than likely picks the correct finishing order for the class they judge.

Dan