[NSRCA-discussion] Snap

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Sun Oct 11 04:21:59 AKDT 2009

Seems to me that all AMA judging criteria and maneuver descriptions should be the same as FAI. If it’s part of the “notebook” of schedules used in the future so that the pattern community determines the schedules periodically as IMAC is doing, then we want only one set of judging  criteria for all classes.

Dave Burton