[NSRCA-discussion] Making room for new projects

seefo at san.rr.com seefo at san.rr.com
Fri Oct 9 13:48:51 AKDT 2009

Anyone interested in a partially built ZN Line Supreme? I'm clearing out older stuff to make room for a couple Black Magic VF3's for next year.

Carbon/Kevlar fuse w/glass canopy (MUCH lighter than the clear). This was a light layup done by JP specifically for electric power.
Setup for Hacker C-50 on homemade mounting system w/rear can support.
Wings and stab are setup on the fuse and perfectly straight (digital level checked).
Ailerons cut, faced and partially shaped, elevators cut, faced, and hinged.
Revised rudder from original kit (more area as per designer).

Looking to get $800 for it + crating and shipping. I'll take some pictures of it this weekend if people are interested.

-Doug