[NSRCA-discussion] goo removal

Duane Beck duane.e.beck at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 11:07:08 AKDT 2009

The best product I've used to date is East R/C's Ultimate Aircraft Cleaner.
http://www.eastrc.org/estorecleaners.htm

I've also used Greased Lightning Auto Cleaner, which works, though it seems to benefit from an additional wipe with a dry towel.
http://www.greased-lightning.com/Products/Products.aspx?ProductId=6

Duane