[NSRCA-discussion] basic judging question

John Ferrell jferrell13 at triad.rr.com
Fri Oct 9 08:01:13 AKDT 2009

I have always felt that if you cannot get consistent judging on a maneuver it should no be in the sequence...

Maneuvers should be easy to judge and hard to fly.

John Ferrell  W8CCW

"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice, and moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue."
-Barry Goldwater
"You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note."
-Doug Floyd