[NSRCA-discussion] Karl Mueller

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:34:45 AKDT 2009

The following email was sent to the CIAM F3A list by Monica Mueller - Karl's
daughter - we wish Karl a speedy recovery:

Dear FAI,

I know that quite a few people have been trying to get in touch with my
father - Karl G. Mueller - as he judged the World Championships for quite a
few years and dedicated many years of his life to R/C Model Airplane
Aerobatics. Unfortunately, he has been hospitalized with cancer and has not
been able to read his emails.

Well wishes at this point would be greatly appreciated. He is in Credit
Valey Hospital in Mississaugs, Ontario.

His home address is:

37 Roberts Crescent
Bramptn, Ontario
L6W 1G9
905-459-4985

His spirits are down and it would be really great if you could get this
message out there to all of his R/C buddies, as I'm sure hearing from them
would make his day,and raise his spirits.

The telephone number of the hospital is: 905-813-2200 and he is in Rm 2279,
Bed 2. I'm not sure the direct extention.

You can also contact me at mo_mueller at hotmail.com and I will print out the
emails and bring them into him.

Please, forward this message to anyone he may know.

Thank you,

Monica Mueller