[NSRCA-discussion] Prop data

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:35:53 AKST 2009

Hi:
I was just wondering if anyone has compiled data on pattern sized prop offerings from other than APC. Candidates would be the likes of Mezjlik, Vess, Xoar, Air Models. I'm interested in weights as well as performance figures.  In particular, if anyone has info on laminated or plywood props, I would really like to see that.  Xoar has a series of laminated wood props.  In the past, from my IMAC days I used laminated wood props from RCS and they were very effective.  The can be milled thinner than solid wood props, so they are light and all other things being equal, more efficient.  The blade rigidity was very good on those RCS props, another important factor.

Any info will be appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ed