[NSRCA-discussion] Alabama Bound

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 25 11:22:27 AKST 2009

True, Bob.  But setting up rules, then "bending" them doesn't seem quite right to me, either.  In the case of engines, I can understand, (in many cases, they simply are no longer available) but in the case of airframes, changing hinge lines, lengthening the fuselage, clipping the wings, enlarging the rudder, making a tail-dragger into a tricycle gear, (although I blame Sig for that) etc. etc. doesn't impress me either.  And, the patterns aren't like we used to fly, either, in "olden times".  (In fact, I don't know when this stuff they're flying came in; certainly after my era.)  However, if you take off the nice, new Tru-Turn spinners, the propellor nuts are like the ones we used to use.  (In some cases, anyway.)
Bill Glaze