[NSRCA-discussion] Alabama Bound

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 10:51:22 AKST 2009

This whole discussion is why we fly BPA in Huntsville.  Retracts,
pipes, the works.  It is nice to see real, vintage airplanes come out
of the woodwork, stuff that is ineligible in SPA, such as the Phoenix 9
& 10, some of Bridi's later planes, Mach 1's with retracts, EU-1a's,
etc.

SPA got a little upset with an electric that had a 15"  (or bigger)
prop this year.  Since they already let the cat out of the bag with the
four strokes, I'm not sure why.

Jon Lowe