[NSRCA-discussion] Alabama Bound

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 25 06:56:15 AKST 2009

I was more than a little surprised at what I saw at a couple of their contests--the airplanes looked to be about what was seen as little as 10 years or so ago, and, in fact, didn't look much different from what's being flown today, in some cases.
Of course, that's the curse/blessing of having been around this stuff since 1954; most of what they are using is MODERN to me!<G>  Example:  The K & B green head .45 was the going thing when it was introduced; up to then, it was the Fox .35 with a Bramco throttle.
Bill Glaze