[NSRCA-discussion] New Contest - Looking for Interest (D3, 4, and 5)

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Nov 23 13:26:51 AKST 2009

Personally my habits are to bust out some long practice sessions that weekend.  10-12 flights a day with other Nats guys hammering out the little things (ok...big things for me, but you get the idea).  We also tend to fly one at a time that weekend so as not to risk a plane right before the Nats.

Seems to me that D4 and D5 has a lull of contests following the Nats...

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com