[NSRCA-discussion] Shorting plug with 2.4

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Fri Nov 20 14:24:54 AKST 2009

I've never seen the point of using a shorting plug...  either it's all hooked up and the receiver is off, or it's in the helpers hands and he/she turns the receiver on and the controller arms...  other than that, the only time you can have problems is when it's out of anybodies hands and it in flight.  You don't have any control of what happens after it leaves the ground and before the helper gets his/her hands back on it.

You are correct in your thoughts about the receiver binding.   As long as your radio is bound to your receiver, your radio will have the "only" control.

Rex