[NSRCA-discussion] Activities for a Sunday ,, was Too Quiet

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Mon Nov 16 06:36:36 AKST 2009

I must concur. Contrary to some comments by others that the gas converted
OS160 isn't competitive - At our LARKS contest we watched Mark Hunt fly P-11
with George's Black Magic VF3/ OS160-Gas and he didn't lack power anywhere
in the sequence. The half-square loop with full snap roll up proved the
power avail.  It was fun to watch.

Eddie