[NSRCA-discussion] Emailing: Omega

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at att.net
Thu Nov 12 05:43:33 AKST 2009

George,

Do you really think that a knife edge loop is an advanced maneuver?  I like the geometry of this maneuver and your thoughts about proposing something different.  However the 1 1/2 snap on a looping knife edge really does put it into an FAI category.

Keep in mind this maneuver may not be that difficult on a sim but factor in real life conditions and any kind of wind condition and this maneuver could be all over the place considering knife edge and the 1 1/2 snap.

Wayne Galligan