[NSRCA-discussion] Design Question

patterndude at tx.rr.com patterndude at tx.rr.com
Tue Nov 10 06:25:59 AKST 2009

Rereading I see I kindof answered the wrong question. I was thinking about the vertical place of the stab, not the wing. Add what Bryan said to what I said with an addition. Note we don't want the eng,wing,stab all on the same line. There is stability in biased surfaces
Lance
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T