[NSRCA-discussion] Bolly Clones

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at att.net
Sun Nov 8 03:00:30 AKST 2009

Verne,

You hit it on spot about the Bolly gear flex as the key to the durability and protection on protecting the fuse from vibration.  They were also easy to fix if they broke or spilt. Simply twist the split open and wick thin c/a in the cracks and put a very thin layer of carbon fiber over the failed area and wick thin c/a on the cloth, lightly sand and repaint.  The bend in the Bolly gear at the fuse part of leg was the strongest of any carbon gear I have used or seen.  VERY well designed and the product will be missed VERY much missed.

Wayne