[NSRCA-discussion] Bolly Clones

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Fri Nov 6 07:39:09 AKST 2009

Just make sure you get them from Randy Smith, not Randy Johnson. Randy Smith owns Aero Products. Randy Johnson is a major league pitcher. Guess I've been watching too much baseball.....

Verne

---- krishlan fitzsimmons <homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

This is excellent news Verne. Randy is a great business man. Very nice, and ships fast. I've ordered my gear from him for several years.

Thanks for letting us know!

Chris