[NSRCA-discussion] CA Models Eclipse

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Nov 5 10:41:19 AKST 2009

I bought a beautiful receiver-ready CA Models Eclipse from Mike
Wingo, hoping to convert it to electric power.  It is an all-painted
airplane; no MonoKote/UltraCote/etc.  It is complete, except for the
receiver and is fitted with Futaba digital servos.  Power is an OS
1.40RX, with appropriate header/pipe.  The only problem I have with
it is that it weighs 5 kg.  After doing the math, I cannot figure out
how to convert it to electric power and keep the weight at/under 5
kg.  So, I want to sell it for what I paid for it: $900 + shipping,
if necessary.  I can provide additional details/pictures for anyone
who's interested.

Ron Van Putte