[NSRCA-discussion] Fataba 14 MZ

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 08:37:07 AKST 2009

I realize I'm a dinosaur--still on 6M with the pattern radio--probably soon to convert to 2.4--but I bought a 7 ch on 2.4 with the same problem.  I taped up 4-6 oz of lead strips(CRS), tie wrapped them tightly on to the handle--flip them out when in use and back for when in the case.  Works well.  Tilt is adjustable depending how far you flip it out.

RS